Ford Focus ST170 Panther black
2003 Ford Focus ST170 Panther black
2.0 petrol engine
6 speed gearbox
MOT: November 11th 2017
It has as standard has:
- Electric Windows
- Electric mirrors
- Heated rear window
- Half leather interior
- 17 inch alloy wheels
- Electric drivers seat (up and down)
- Central locking
It is a beautiful unmolested low mileage car with perfect body work except for a few little dings and scuffs.. which is to be expected on a 13 year old car.
It has not yet been affected with the classic ford rot, and is rust free!
The spare tyre has never been used, still has the prickles on it
It has the original focus mats from brand new
Still has both original keys
The time I have owned it it has had:
- Brake pads all around
- Brake discs all around
- Front off side wish bone
(Full tracking done after wishbone change)
- Second hand off side rear caliper
- Both O2 sensors
- IMRC replaced
- Air con regassed
- New thermostat
- Replacement spring
It has 4 very good tyres all around, being good range tyres!
The not so good side of the car:
- Interior: the reclining knob for the passenger side is insecure and does slide out on the odd occasion
- Wheels would benefit from being refurbished
- The engine light is on due to a short in the electrics for the second lambda sensor. I am trying to get this sorted and hopefully sorted before the sale.
- The big downfall on the car, it was short on paper work when I had purchased, there is no history on cambelts, services, clutches. The clutch is spot on, and drives perfect in my own and a mechanics opinion. I would recommend getting these done to be on the safe side.
The car is completely standard, although I have upgraded to an optional extra, which is the 'audiophile' speaker system, if you know much about Focus ST170 this is a very rare good quality sound system, this consists of:
- Upgraded door speakers
- Subwoofer in the boot
The subwoofer is totally standard and is built in its own box and carpeted in the corner of the boot, so you do not loose much space.