I know this isn't a buy/sell/swap page, but I thought someone here might be interested.
I'm selling due to my partner buying a newer car, and we will unfortunately not be able to afford to have both cars on the road, and I'd hate to leave this just sitting around doing nothing.
* I will not be parting out the vehicle.
1996 EFII Falcon Futura
PRICE DROPPED TO $950 from $1600
- Dual fuel. LPG and Petrol, car is tuned for LPG, but can use both.
- Mongoose microwave sensor alarm and immobiliser
- Set of 5 CSA Edge Rims
- New rear window
- Front power windows, drivers side window has a new motor
- New thermostat and RC gaskets
- Replaced radiator overflow tank
- New blue silicone radiator hoses
- Clear tail lights with coloured LED globes
- New headlight assembly's
- Narva icy blue arctic headlights and parker globes
- Narva arctic plus high beam globes
- Heavy-duty tow pack
- New T-Bar shifter bushes
- New heater valve tap
- New blue Eagle leads and NGK spark plugs
- Removable roof racks
- New bendix brake pads and new rotors
- New century battery
- Both lower front ball joints have been replaced
- Second hand power steering pump
- New high-pressure hose from PS pump to rack
- AC has been recently regassed and has gotten down to 11*c
- Brand new Repco assembled front struts and springs
- Blue LEDs in speedo cluster and dash
- White LED strip in the boot
- JVC stereo (Bluetooth, USB, aux, radio)
- Spare double din facia to enable upgrade to double din stereo
- Rear spoiler
- Replaced speedo cluster
***Note: The speedo cluster was replaced a few months back and so the car is now at about 280,000, not the 310,000 that the current cluster reads. (30,000 km difference roughly)
- Harmonic balancer has slipped. BUT, replacement parts are currently on their way in the post, so that it can be fixed before the vehicle is sold.
- Very slow oil leak from the sump
- Front bumper has some paint peel
- Rear bumper has a small section of paint missing where I assume someone's tow bar bumped it, has been touched up with dynamic white paint.